Vintage Bin: Rain. Simply beautiful. Side effect: Soporific; Beware.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Rain. Simply beautiful. Side effect: Soporific; Beware.

I simply love the rain. All types of rain. Be it the light drizzle, the gentle shower, heavy downpour (not when I'm having outdoor activities of course.) The rain makes me feel refreshed and peaceful. I guess this is one of the psychological powers of Nature.

Reluctance grips my mind, preventing my body from working my lazy fingers to type a blog post. But a moment ago, it started raining and gave me an inspiration. make me feel like penning sth down. This inspiration came partly because of a weird dream I had this morning (I've been getting weird dreams lately. No nightmare so far thankfully).

My abstract dream: I was walking down this particular street. Decorated with a modern taste in it. And the next moment, I'm walking in this forested area for no reason. There was nobody at all, just lush greenery (ok bushes -.-) to accompany me. It was around evening I think (dont really have the slightest impression of what time was it then but my gut feeling tells me it's evening. oh well.) And the strange thing was that I wasnt in a hurry to get out of this weird place. On the contrary, I was taking my own sweet time, not even caring whether I'll get lost or not. The next thing that I know happened was Narin appeared out of nowhere and walked alongside me. Narin was one of the translator for our ocip. He was just this typical guy around his 30s. small build. dark complexion. I didnt say hi to him and neither did he. I dont know why. Next, he started saying he likes rainbow (well who dont? most ppl fall in love with rainbows at first sight.) And I suppose he was speaking to me cos' there are no one else around. And nothing happened. we just carried on walking until he opened his mouth again. "You want rainbow, you'll have to put up with the rain." (put up with the rain? well, he doesnt know I love the rain as well.) then, it started drizzling lightly. strange. it seems like my dream took place in the movie Bruce Almighty. And the next thing which I know happened was....

my alarm clock rang. time to go to the polyclinic to change the dressing.

As I recall the dream, I realised I came across the words before. "You want rainbow, you'll have to put up with the rain." Somewhere. But I cannot recall. So I went to google it. True enough, it was a quote by some guy. I knew i came across it before. Just somewhere. And I didnt know Narin was so well learned. From what I know, he's a man of few words.

Courtesy to spinnee, I found this. Beautiful huh?

How true is that. You want the rainbow, you'll have to put up with the rain. I dont know if I want the dreams to stop. Now that I found meaning in it.

Mental repast? oh no. I'm so messed up.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment