Vintage Bin: Time to plough.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Time to plough.

I guess it's really time for me to stop procrastinating and start some useful work. Now that my right hand fingers are more flexible, i can visualise an imagery of me using it to pluck guitar strings haha.

Although I really want to share the wonderful experience of the ocippers, I guess I'm too lazy to write sth about it haha. as yet. unless an inspiration pops out of somewhere. these days, i've been feebly attempting to brush off some luck with poetry for the fun of it.

Ay, i really think i should start ploughing the fields now. if not i'll not be in time for a bountiful harvest.

Maybe somedae I'll pay a visit to the Little Prince at his B142 planet. Somedae Sometime Somehow.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment