Vintage Bin: A maelstrom of troubles.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

A maelstrom of troubles.

Yeah. yesterday's class BBQ was so-so. Sorry guys for being late. But nonetheless, I still went rite? =O. "Better to be late than never."

Some flashing memory of yesterday's bbq.
-AQS and his elite chicken talk
-Zhong Yu and his burning crotch
-Ivan and his dialect disturbance
-Richie and his wonderful pods. Not forgetting his lameness
-Terry and his coloured talk
-Chen Ting and his addiction for Richie's pods
-Joel and his *****. Thanks for the fire man.
-Zhong Min with his pants in the pool
-Phyllis and her Malibu
-Cocktailed drinks served by the girls.
-Siew Ming's palace homeground
-Vanessa and her 4 bucks for the cab haha
-The ungrateful white cat who tried to scratch the hand which tried to feed it.

Tomorrow I'll be leaving on a jet plane. Like real. Off to Cambodia. Hope everything proceeds smoothly over there. I'll be back on 5th Dec. When I'm back, I hope I would by then found a new meaning in life. And hope that You won't be included in my maelstrom of endless troubles.

If you're bored, spend some time praying for me haha. pray for me that my muscles won't shrink. Otherwise all the training would be in vain.

Decode this if you're smart. I'm feeling 047617626763846873923
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment