Vintage Bin: fucking fuckstrated.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

fucking fuckstrated.

i'm so confused what 2 do now. but i do know that i'll hafta conc. on treatment to heal asap which is like 3 months. hope physio can really heal my hand. and of cuz my heart.

when i heard that my hand will have difficulty moving frm wrist up. i felt so hurt or rather worried. that comment really sucked away my soul, my life and i instantly began to feel that i must be the most unlucky man on earth. of course i know there r ppl out there with worse cases. but i cant help but feeling sorry for myself.

seriously, i feel that my heartache is much much greater than the pain my right hand is giving me now. i know i'll definitely be mentally stronger after overcoming this ordeal but i'm desperately inconfident whether in the first place i'll ever survive this.

i'm quite tired of putting on a cheerful front in front of others. i'm very worried thaat they might get a shock of theirlives seeing a totally different me.

i'm getting dizzy jus by thinking about kayak (or rather a new cca), looking at the gargantuan volume of work waiting for me to complete them, thinking of next yr march conditionl maths s assessment. can i heal fast enough? argh. i know no one can answer thaat question. except mr future.

thinking of the ocippers' fun and the many other frens who have showered with me with concern and motivation, i do feel a sense of euphemism amidst this huge mess. and once again, i miss you, all of you.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment