Vintage Bin: Death is a beauty; For it celebrates the ending of a great existence come to pass.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Death is a beauty; For it celebrates the ending of a great existence come to pass.

It was just like yesterday when I heard the banking legend Mr Tan Chin Tuan passed away. He's no doubt one of my idols. A Banking pioneer. And onli recently one of the world greatest soccer heroes George Best also also passed away. And it's a great loss to us. Nonetheless, your contributions will be remembered. Forever.

And this is a link to the video tribute to George Best, one of the world greatest soccer heroes.

As said by a fellow blogger, death defines mortality, and therein lies its beauty. the marked acknowledgement of the transcience of life so that we may play our roles in life to the best we can and savour every moment on the stage of life.

On the behalf of the bloggers n everyone else in the world, I salute you, our 2 heroes. You're our champions. Champions indeed.

----------

Today most probably i gonna work my ass off alittle harder. Hmm just another boring day. But remember cherish every second of your life ppl. =D. N u know, I'm missing u ppl.

Somehow or rather I just feel that something is amiss today. Weird.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment