Vintage Bin: ocip. i thank u.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

ocip. i thank u.

now that i fractured my loyal right hand, it's a very tedious task for me to blog. but nonetheless, i shall persevere cuz ocip simply leave me sitting at the edge of the chair with too much enthusiasm waiting to be released.

ocip, i thank u. for i had fun and befriended brothers and sistas from all over the world. blood sweat TEARS joy love passion. simply too much to be said. it's a million times better than o1 vj.

close brothers i'll neva forget u.

I found a new focus, a new motivation, a new meaning to life. seriously. when i'm serious, i'm serious. =P.

At the airport, parents talked about me as if i was a glorious hero who came back with the utmost honour. big caster on arm. bandage on leg. bandage on foot. bruises and pus-sy bites. I almost le my tears flow again at the arrival hall upon knowing how much ppl care about me. just like that fateful night when i totally exhausted my tear ducts in front of the ocip gang and the 87 kids. thanks to a crying sister which activated my tear ducts and in turned caused everyone else to cry too. sparkled chain reaction.

i shant speak of the secrets we shared and the ultimate newly founded sub-motivation. but all i can say that life in sg is so routine to an extent that it's so sucky. ppl @ 3rd world countries can be miuch better off living with a slower pace of life. so peaceful although poverty and hunger sting them. maybe i shall blogged abit about wad happened each day in the near future. i m so glad i'm part of the ocip gang. thanks ppl for the wonderful experience. Well DONE (pun intended). oh and can i have mor tee please?

Sports and Games was, phew, a sucess i supposed. The ocippers succeeded in colouring theirs and others' lives.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment