Vintage Bin: Dark Rain


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Dark Rain

today isnt a very good day either. got chased out of gym by u-know-who. no teacher ic no gym. crap.

Just as I was about to leave school, I heard the ogl havoc with mass dances and cheers. All of a sudden, I'd a longing to be able to join them. But I guess I'll just have to stick to my decision, and let the heart ache dissolve.

Looking on the bright side, I'd made a few friends at the Tampines Clubfitt gym, although I dunno most of their names. thanks for offering your assistance and expertise.

I'm guessing if I carry on typing like this, I'll be very late for the class bbq. What bbq? it's raining now k. Anyway, I'll be late even if I were to take a flight over there now.

Many other peeps are living the life I've always wanted and why couldnt I be like them? we are peers also! why?! why?! First time into semi-depression. Maybe taking a nap will help.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment