Vintage Bin: The acrid smell of reality has abated...


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

The acrid smell of reality has abated...

Yes, the acrid smell of reality has abated. Thanks to all those who have shown concern and love for me over the past few days. U all made it so easy for me to find reassurance and courage amidst this entangling mess. The ocippers, kayakers, sec sch buddies, victorian brothers n sisters, 64 bruddas n sistas, relatives, mom, dad and well wishes that travelled frm uk us china. Thank you so much. And I mean it; I don't know what else to say.

Putting aside the bizarre aberrations in my behaviour, I hope I've not scare anyone of you who had the luck to see the fallen bin.

Oh and I just found my 3/4 finished angel-mortal letter to my mortal which I neva had the chance to finish on that fateful day in cambodia as I tread my way to fulfill my ?! destiny, I suppose. Suddenly, I can recall the song played by Mr Shi for his loyal audience(me =O) just moments after I stepped out of the guys' dorm after attempting that 3/4 done letter... Stand by Me was so alluring then. and it's more enticing now. It's like an anodyne.

and it's even more alluring now with me singing it haha.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment