Vintage Bin: My Pensieve


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

My Pensieve

Nth significant to blog about today until now. I'm just here to extract my some of my memory and stored it in my Pensieve. Free up some space in my mind.

Oh speaking of Harry Potter, it wasnt much of a great movie actually. But it's passable lah huh I guess. Hope the previous statement don't anger other Potter fans hah. Well, I'm one myself. My biggest dream is to enter the University of Hogwarts after my A Levels.

After watching the movie, only did I realised that time has slipped by us so sneakingly and rapidly. All the characters seem have matured alot, especially Hermione. Mr Weasley seemed to have put on quite a bit of weight, as noted by the think-himself-as-a-genius Zirui.

I guess I'm addicted to dim sum pau. I want more!~ more! more ! and MORE. I heard there's some place called Pau City in China. And I happened to find out that there's actually such a word as paucity.

Gonna catch WCG finals of the finals later...
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Titans, we're always on your side. U did SG proud.


« Home | Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment