Vintage Bin: Of stitches and plates.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Of stitches and plates.

now let me tell you a little secret. can i haha. the Dean of SMU school of accountancy also play DotA lol. so hip. and he can lame very well. like a grown up ivan haha. no offence. and he made fun of my email address which i had it since p3.

ok the above para sounds so kiddy. no idea what's gotten into my head today.

Den after that nth much. walk ard bras basah. attempted to shop. but to no avail. got blocked by an ang moh couple making out outside Raffles Hotel. furiously.

Oh on the way back i was so enticed by the sight of macs (haven eat any fast food since i went for cambodia. wait to be exact it's like 2 months i haven touch any fast food.) and this wack baby actually crawled under the table without his mom knowing and he untied one of my shoe lace. by chance. that family really has a band of brothers. that baby has 4 other brothers.

Saw some guy wearing the AC kayak vest. and i looked at my hand again. and sighed.

Holidays are ending and I have left so much stuff undone. i'm looking forward to retirement haha.

D600c looks so chio. the weather is quite good today. my sore throat is bugging me. I suddenly remembered the filet-o-fish i ate just now had a Mopiko smell on it. And I'm disgusted. Either the fisherman applied too much Mopiko that some has gotten onto his bait. or the Mac guy was using it on some parts of his body, leaving his hand unwashed.


This is getting so random. Well, welcome to my life. I am Bin, the paladin of randomness.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment