Vintage Bin: The Beginning of Vintage Bin =D.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

The Beginning of Vintage Bin =D.

Now that's the problem with blogspot, its blogsearch bar simply eats up 1/4 of my Bin Can. Hymph.

I still can remember vaguely when I binned my old blogsite. Hah, it was out of pure laziness. To put it nicely, I had to make room for other commitments. Now that boredom is beginning to sow its seed in my mind, I've decided to pen down some of my thoughts whenever I'm free.

As to why Vintage. haha. nono. not it's not related to vbinster at all. Hmm as defined by www.dictionary.com, vintage can take on the form of an adjective meaning something that is characterized by excellence, maturity, and enduring appeal. In other words, it's sth like classic. Of course, at first glance, the word might carry the notion of aging/old/outmoded. Actually, if possible, this blogsite might even grow old with me haha.

Hope this will just be a small secluded space for my thoughts. Wait, not secluded. not the right word. Because I realised that (well, who don't?) readership actually gives people the motivation to blog/write/compose on. Anything goes here. So if you're offended by anything, just buzz off.

------

Oh and speaking of commitment, sad to say, I've gotta pull out of ogl due to several other commitments which I thought I would manage just fine at first until someone just had to spoil my day. What a waste of my $1 and all the humilation which I had to go through. Probably I would miss the fun and the people there.

------

Hey btw, thanks Joel for giving that CSS2 site, it's a really good resource to fall back on when you're stuck with CSS. And thanks to Qing Sheng, for helping me vintagised my images with Fireworks.

------

Mr Oh, may the healing force be with you. Wish you a speed recovery. Thanks for sharing the important lesson. HAVE A GOOD INSURANCE COVERAGE. you never know when it's turn to use it. This idea is probably at the very back of everyone's mind, especially us the teenagers. But even someone as young as 20 yrs old can even contract some terrible illnesses like cancer.

I shall lend you all my luck for this holiday, Oh.
« Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment