Vintage Bin: A salad of Nostalgia, Thankfulness, Regrets and all other emotions.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

A salad of Nostalgia, Thankfulness, Regrets and all other emotions.

This's the last entry of 2005. it's been quite a journey for me since the start of the year. I've got a feeling this's gonna be the longest blog entry for this year.

Some flashbacks:

  • VJ 01 was havoc-ky. Adapted snug and fit into VJ except the intellectual part perhaps. I guess I really saw for myself the meaning of [there's always someone better.the best's yet to be seen.]
  • Getting into the act. 05S64 and its bonding missions. The different characters in the s64 storyline. there's the fun, the corny, the emotional, the serious, the homework dasher, the slacker, the quiet, the silent panthers, the rebellious(maybe not so much), the pon king queen prince princess and the list goes on. (and of course there're those with belonging to more than one category hah.)
  • CCA hunting. Got addicted to kayak. And a tinge of horticulture. Time management was a mess but everything just seems to fall in place. Probably that's because the academic assessments haven't arrived then.
  • Teaching system. New lecture-and-tutorial system.
  • Got to really see for myself teachers of ALL standards. Shan't glorified them on my blog. Lest they get arrogant and proud. To teachers who felt they had played their roles well and good, 2005 wouldn't have been the same without you. There's always room for improvements. For students as well.
  • JAE was another mess-maker. Ppl left and ppl came. To those who left, they took with them fun memories. to those who came, they anticipated the fun they gonna get. To those who stayed, they more or less know the ways of mischief at their fingertips. s64-ians who left, you're always part of us. During the 1st 3 mths, it has really been a pleasure for me to know you. Ivan (the big one), Zhuang Yi (the one), Yumin (the dialecty one), Jeslyn (the pro one). Jon Sam who came and left (the techie one). =)
  • School life probably got into a series of ups and downs and also a period of plateau when it got seemingly routine. Gossips often spice up the ups. Disappointment often intensified the downs.
  • The late night muggings in VJ for mid year as well as promos. The academic stayover with Chen Ting.
  • Along came PW. Got to work with the 183 musicband. Wont say PW is exactly redundant anymore. But I wouldnt say it's very useful. Just feel that it is something that's etched in my memory. Disruptions who I have posed due to my schedule for kayak trainings, I apologised. You ppl was a happy lot despite frustrations coming from the aimless directives.
  • OCIP then came and rocked my life. And really rocked 2 weeks of my lives. though there was still some fun in all that preparation. Some kind of orientation. Some kind of CIP. Some kind of group work. Some kind of cultural exchange. Some kind of talent discovery. Some kind of getaway from the Singaporean routine life.
  • Of course, the aftermath of OCIP also gave me something bad. with a wrist that's recovering now. which'll probably lead to a sequel of events which are about to happen. No PE, No kayak, No leisure gym. No handstand. Nonetheless, I'll try my best to tackle things as they come along.

Yesterdays ocip bbq was not bad. A tinge of craziness and pure mischief amidst the fireless smoke and the bladder suppression. Probably that was the last time we gonna gather as a ocippers gang. unless unless and unless some time in the future one of us would blow the nostalgic horn for gathering hah.

yes there were regrets for 2005 for not doing this and that. And regrets for having done that and this. But I feel that I've gotta cast aside them in order to welcome 2006 into my life though I'm not looking forward to things like the NS medical check-up (looking at my wrist now; I really don't wanna join the clark league). Probably everyone of us would have to do that. Life's all about making decisions. The game of life.

And before I conclude my last 2005 blog entry, I would like to say my new year resolution. And that's to give my best for 2006 in whatever I do. everything. esp to cherish everyone all around me.

I wish for all my loved ones to be safe and happy. =D

everyone, as long as they're still living, they're constantly learning how to love and care.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment