Vintage Bin: A not-so-wonderful start to 2006.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

A not-so-wonderful start to 2006.

i cant believe this's happening. 2006 is definitely not going the way i want it to. it's heading in the direction i least desire it to go. I wont adulterate this blog by saying wad happen. the list is indigestible and would probably create some emotional upheaval for some ppl. I'll just numb myself with my loyal anodyne. and thanks Joel for being there when I needed someone to whine to. ok I take back that 'thanks' because there is no 'thanks' between friends. haha. quote u.

I've read some chinese prediction for the year. it says that those who're borned in the year of cows/bulls will be in luck this year and the dragons would be facing the exact opposite. Oh ph-uck. I thought my series of unfortunate events would have ended last yr. well it seems that heaven like to extrapolate that series. A mega-series. NO. pls no. enough is enough.

Tasted what it's like to drink in sour dews during the 06 O1 suntec rain/mass dance. a night of uber wildness. coupled with a tinge of voidness.

I cant see where I'm standing. and I used to think that "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail." but apparently, this mentality has taken a toll on me (although i dont really plan every single thing.) Sometimes, humans (like me) hafta learn to think lesser.

Back to numb state.

No one like to fall. why cant we just be like water H2O?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment