Vintage Bin: Sand, gravel and stones. and more stones.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Sand, gravel and stones. and more stones.

Another bedokical day today. other than that 5 school days. First Saturday water training after 3 months or so of nuaing n nuaing..

I must say that the 4 plus km route at Bedok Reservoir is quite refreshing. I would have really enjoyed it if not for the lack of speed. Another lacklustre 9km. haiz. It's a totally different thing when you're up there like a coach spotting at canoeists' mistakes or enjoying the sea breeze. no. reservoir breeze to be exact.

It's also rather interesting to see ppl drinking directly from the reservoir water and other ppl at the other end spitting into the water. And to think that one of the kayakers actually did his light lucrative business in it. ewwww. one molecule of urea per mouthful of drink. deli-eee-cious.

NEVER patronise pasta mania again. their pasta sux. their pizza sux. but somehow their customer service is above average. but still the f00d is more impt. =O. But there wasn't much choice. TM's food court had some once-in-a-million-years blackout. That leaves the fastfood restaurants and the Fulosey restaurants. yeah. pastamania. =(


ok this's probably one of the rare blog entries I gonna make these days. not these days. these months.

I remembered someone saying that y my blog is always tonnes n tonnes of text but no pic. yeah. Just to flush out some pics hah.


o.0 guess what I saw?!


first time black out in TM. food court.


Mr Wong and his usual funny antics. oh did I mention that I saw him at Bedok Reservoir just now also hah.. but the bad thing is that I met him when I was being overtaken by a brute runner.

Ultimate. I caught Zhong Yu in action! hah. ok that's the common test 1 season.


Until then.... Zai Jian!

Mariah Carey's hero is playing now. catch U in school. bb.






« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment