Vintage Bin: The Soft Susurration of Wind..ahh..


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

The Soft Susurration of Wind..ahh..

If u know me real well, u would know I love the rain. And it's raining right now. at least in Tampines. I'm now sitting in my room, in front of the com blogging and with the windows open and with the rain drops flying in (but I dont really care) . I'm enjoying the feeling of the few raindrops that land on my body every now and then. Enjoying the soft susurration of the wind. I hope it stays like this. If the rain gets any heavier, I would have to close the windows. Even though I would be very reluctant to do it.

It really takes my mind off work, stress, anything else. wow. but I decided to blog at this moment so as to pen down my feelings. So actually I can't 'concentrate' on enjoying the refreshing ambience. Really hope I can refresh these feelings in times of rainless periods.

If I'm any 'greedier', I really hope that everytime it rains, there would also be a rainbow in the sky at the same time.

Only if rain is a person. Hmm personify rain into a gurl. My ideal dream gurl would be her. Miss Rain. No problem with stress or losing sleep. Refreshing+Soporific if necessary.

Miss Rain u're hot. hot rain. cool me down.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment