Vintage Bin: Friday the 13th


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Friday the 13th

It's friday 13th and I lost my vj badge which's supposed to be on my collar.
It's friday 13th and I got bitten by red ants.
It's friday 13th and I was so close to getting some shots from the birds above.
It's friday 13th and I shouldnt be so superstitious.
It's friday 13th and I've done a reasonably good deed.
It's friday 13th and S paper lectures are beginning to show their true colours.
It's friday 13th but I've spent a day of my life in jest.

It's friday 13th and I've drained my energy mentally;
It's friday 13th and I've been 'desensitised' yet 'sensationalised' at the same time.

That's a whole chunk of 'friday 13th's. And today's Friday 13th.
Pls collide. Crash and burn too. pls give some hope of renascent spark.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment