Vintage Bin: Finally a break away from studying


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Finally a break away from studying

Yay! finally common tests are over. for me and some of us. sad to say, there's still computing tmr.. if not we would have really havocked on friday. at least the chem beings did themselves justice that day.

After hearing what Kang said a few days back, I've been wondering about mediocrity and the act of settling for mediocrity. It still haunt me sometimes. OK. put that aside.

I see myself engaging in my favourite activities after the common tests. But sadly, the god damned doc still dont want to give me the green light. Hey COME ON.

On thurs, few of us.ok call it a gang. a gang of us went for the career and education fair. It wasnt that great afterall. Moreover, the target audience is those working class people who want to engage in distance learning. u know. those local based 'overseas education'. But I heard that day there are a few booths that weren't around. like the UK education thingy. So now i'm contemplating whether to get my ass moving to check it out. o.O

hope there'll be more to look forward to these days. sometimes it's a displeasure to see someone frown. and worst, not knowing the cause of it. it hurts.

ok. saffa, cya soon.

and i realised I haven't even eat my breakfast. and I woke
up quite early today! it's an achievement.
we'll not settle for mediocrity.



we were high. and we'll be higher.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment