Vintage Bin: Maybe a Heavenly dog's tutelage.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Maybe a Heavenly dog's tutelage.

It's kinda late now. 1.38am on my com. I'm not gonna blog a whole chunk of wits into this entry hah.. Just wanna leave a binny trace in this pensieve of mine. this vintage collection of binster goodness =D.

All I want for this (Chinese) new year (in addition to my New Year 2006's resolutions): An angel's tutelage. Limitless amt of golden guidance. Never will I've to stress myself out worrying about things. uni. scholarship. relationships. social tsunamis. physical inferiority. intellectual exhaustion. and the list goes on. Give me access to my angel.

But it's never possible to smoothen the rocky paths. We've to work like dogs to be gods.

Richie, I appreciate your words. those that you said when we met at that VS bench.

I'm happy.

I want to mouth the words. But you shut me off with your eyes.
See the volume, soften the sight.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment