Vintage Bin: Sneaky infant.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Sneaky infant.

Today I boarded a feeder bus back home. And there's this cute angel who is hyperactive ard 2 years old who is particularly active in the 'hands department' kope my wallet while I was asleep. Didnt know I would fall prey to even small kids when I'm off in dreams. but then again the kid was cute. so it was not a crime. hhah.

i supposed it's a good time for me to organise my goals for this year. and hopefully i can fulfill them maybe some of them isnt realistic but impossible is nothing. i can even fall prey to a 2years old predator.

1) Aces and distinctions
2) Scholarship to fly away.
3) A place in LSE. the London School of Entertainment. Let's See Europe.
4) Get my fitness back on form.
5) 6pac abs and hercules's arms.
6) Be other ppl's tutelage and also find more outlets as well.
7) Find more reasons to be happy about for this whole year.

well cya ppl. tmr's friday and I gonna miss house function. sad sad.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment