Vintage Bin: Freak weather.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Freak weather.

Yeah. Freaky weather in Singapore. This applies to all the other places on Earth as well. It started off refreshing and cool. Wow, a change in weather huh? So Singapore's not gonna be hot and hot and hot anymore? But sometimes you just get turned off by the constant pouring from the big daddies up there.

Nothing much to look forward to in school these days. Nothing worth having attending to out of school. except that I must say that the General Election this year seems to be more interesting than the yesteryears'. Perhaps my new found addiction to The Economist is one of the few things which I can gladly look forward to these days. I'm beginning to feel like an old, over-mature adult. Picturing myself sipping warm black coffee, reading my papers peacefully beside the fireplace. (ok that's no fireplace in SG homes. so well I still have that bit of childhood imagination power i guess. not bad.) but still I'm dreading to be one of the reactants in this whole step-up reaction to adulthood.

Global warming is the most serious problem facing mankind. For? or Against? finally GP has sth that's closer to me now. the rain is getting heavier. I had better make my way to the clinic now.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment