Vintage Bin


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

look around you. constantly remember to cherish your friends and loved ones. lest Mr. fate toys with you again and u'll regret it forever.

I'm kinda dreading year2 life already. most of it. if only time could stop or turn back. or even allows us to fast forward it to anytime. anytime. I'm sorry for giving such a random post. but I just wanna purge off these thinkings into my pensieve.

-it's been raining all day along.
-I've been thinking too much again. about everything.
-Busy tracing for your trails.
-Joel's once again the last msn chatter.
-I seriously need to update my Bin's Food for Thought for today on the blog. kinda outdated hah.
oh wait i did yesterday. blurism.
-I guess I'm really enlightened this time. All suddenly become so clear to me.
-Deficiency of interesting and adrenaline-inducing activities.
-I was once the biggest idiot for thinking that way.
-Learned a new concept of social relativity today.
-Kinda miss the 23. which in turns sparks me off to think about 23 and the flyover and kallang bahru.
-Once again, the night ends off with a Kang's sentence.
-I WANT to look forward to tomorrow. and I AM. are you?

And with that the paladin of randomness signed off... SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment