Vintage Bin: Today. 6561st day of my life.


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

Today. 6561st day of my life.

Went back to VJ today. I must say that the CT councillors now are very committed. They actually came back for a meeting amidst their holiday.

Missed the school. All's so familar yet not quite the same. something just seemed different.

The security guard's beaming smile and neverending updates about the garden.
Ms Jancy's in the GO.
Ppl on the tarmac. Ppl on the field.
Guys' toilet not so clean. as usual.
Girls' toilet. .. ... .... .... I didnt go in. -.-
Hardly any teacher. Hardly anyone in uniform.
And that very spot which brings back fond memories. of you.
The garden's still green and beautiful.
The librarian took us for intruders and was very aggressive. Zam wanted to point his m.f. .

I love my junior for pangsehing me. But at the same time, someone felt the same about me being late for an hour. heh. sorry about that.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment