Vintage Bin: This time last year This time next year


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

This time last year This time next year

It's the time of the year again when you see/hear/smell/feel the excitement of the j3s with their grades and the anticipation that comes along with it. All the best ppl!

Well, I just realised that one of the VJ top students happened to be my junior. And wow, she made such a great improvement. From a freshman struggling in her studies to a bright and successful scholar. So proud of you! and to all the j3s guys out there, have fun with NS (it's getting freaking damn bloody boring now.)

Hopefully, I'll get my fair share of the academic excitement this year.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment