Vintage Bin: He really got it =)


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

He really got it =)

Yup, my bro got his infantry Sword of Honour alright and the golden bayonet. I'm so proud of him. It's really great to see how happy the graduands were ytd when they threw their peak caps into the air, congratulating one another. I saw the airforce sword of honour wei siang as well, it just so happens that he was my bro's bmt buddy. Great, now sword-of-honours come in buddy packages haha.

Oh and I saw many high ranking military officers from other countries like taiwan, brunei and canada (i think). And not forgetting our very own Chief of Defence Force Lieutenant General Desmond Quek along with our Minister Yaacob Ibrahim.


To Lead To Excel To Overcome.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment