Vintage Bin: En Masse


Vintage Bin

That's me =) --->

En Masse

It's been a while since I came to do some housekeeping at this dusty [ euphemism: vintage =) ] site. Moments ago, I figure that since I've so much free time this weekend, I might as well do some update over here.

Recently, I've come to make a decision which will, no doubt, influence how my future's gonna be like. It's kinda risky but at least I feel comfortable pursuing this dream. Don't feel like harping too much about it here anyway.

Well, it's been both a good and bad holiday week for me. It's really good to be older and more mature; you get wiser as you mature. Sounds cliche but it's god damn true. Things which you've never consider before and dimensions of thinking which you have never explore before.

The bad thing that happened this week is that I met with Mr and Mrs Accident on Monday and wednesday respectively. On monday, my finger got hit crush jam whatever you call it by one of the vehicle equipment while doing ************** (don't ask me why you see stars. it's SAF magic.) on wednesday, I twisted my ankle during the low ramp jump in a bid to meet my personal timing. These explain why I've got so much free time -.- . Never has it ever occur to me that I will get confined as a civilian. not too bad, confined to home sweet home.

In a few more months' time, we will graduate hahhah. few? yes few -.- . My bro's commissioning is coming up in a matter of weeks. hopefully, he'll get it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment